DuPont names Trerotola vp, global home unit
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/26/2001 12:00:00 AM
WILMINGTON, DE —
Dave Trerotola has been named vp of the Global Home and Industrial Textiles unit of DuPont's Apparel and Textile Sciences business.
Trerotola, most recently director of DuPont's FluoroChemicals Business, succeeds Bill Ghitis, who has become head of the Apparel unit of the Apparel and Textile Sciences Business. He reports to Steve McCracken, president of the Apparel and Textile Sciences Business.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...