ShopKo president resigns
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/15/2001 12:00:00 AM
Green Bay, WI — It was a brief stint for Gary Ramsey, who yesterday resigned as president and coo of ShopKo ust five months after joining the regional discounter.
Ramsey left for personal reasons, the company said.
"We appreciate Gary's contribution to ShopKo," said Bill Podany, president and ceo of ShopKo Stores, Inc. "I wish Gary well as he goes forward in his life."
ShopKo division functions reporting to Ramsey will now report directly to Podany.
Ramsey's 35-year career in retailing prior to ShopKo included senior executive positions at Sears Roebuck & Company, Montgomery Ward, and most recently at Garden Ridge Corporation.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...