Casey Joins World Market Center
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/12/2007 12:00:00 AM
Las Vegas — —
Las Vegas —The Las Vegas World Market Center has named Margaret Casey to the newly created post of director of programming, reporting to Dana Andrew, vp of marketing.
Casey was most recently associate publisher of Home Furnishings Business magazine and vp, events and shows for Bay West Showplace Investors, where she developed special events and trade shows for the San Francisco Design Center properties.
She is a founding member of the Sustainable Furniture Council and co-chair of its marketing committee.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...