Cost Plus CFO calls it quits
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/29/2005 12:22:00 PM
OAKLAND, Calif. -- John Luttrell, Cost Plus, Inc. executive vice president and chief financial officer, has resigned.
Luttrell is leaving to accept a similar position at Wet Seal, Inc. Cost Plus has begun searching to find his replacement.
In the interim, the company has created an Office of the Chief Financial Officer that includes Jane Baughman, vice president of financial planning and treasurer and Chris Miller, vice president and controller. They will report to Barry Feld, CEO and president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...