WPS bolsters Ralph Lauren Home
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/13/2002 2:24:00 PM
New York — WestPoint Stevens announced two new appointments for its Ralph Lauren Home division.
Abby Shapiro has been promoted to vp, business development, and Lily Zane has been promoted to vp, product development. Shapiro has worked for Ralph Lauren Home since January 2000, most recently as business manager for fashion bedding.
Zane had been employed by WPS' international organization as design director. She is responsible for the management of the development process for Ralph Lauren Home for WestPoint Stevens.
Both women will report to Linda Kinkler, Ralph Lauren Home senior vp, and be based at the company's offices here.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...