Marion Murray to join Covington
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/12/2008 9:17:00 AM
New York – Veteran decorative fabric designer Marion Murray will join Covington Fabric & Design as vp, creative services and design, effective June 16, reporting to Roger Gilmartin, president and ceo.
Murray most recently had been the designer of the Tommy Bahama decorative fabric collection for the Braemore division of P/Kaufmann. In addition, last year she began her own firm, Marion Murray & Co., with a collection of decorative fabrics produced by Braemore as well as decorative fabric accessories.
With more than 25 years in the business, Murray has worked for Duralee, the Robert Allen Group and American Century Home.
Murray succeeds Christine D’Ascoli, who left the company.
Covington also has hired John Severson as cfo. He replaces Bob Pampellone, who is assisting with an orderly transition of his duties. Severson most recently was cfo at Maxjet Airways and earlier was cfo at Spirit Airlines, where he worked with Mark Kahan, Covington’s chairman.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...