Barrese jumps to Ex-Cell
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/6/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Ex-Cell Home Fashions, based here, has appointed Charlie Barrese as its new senior vp, merchandising and member of the company's senior management committee.
Barrese, who will begin his new position next week, was evp of Burlington's bed and bath division. Prior to that, he worked at Macy's as group vp and Northeast regional director, and later as group vp, domestics merchandising.
Barrese replaces Andrew Shevins, who was reassigned as senior vp, sales.
In his new position, Barrese will be responsible for directing and managing Ex-Cell's in-house and licensed brands for the bath, table linen and decorative pillow divisions. He will report to John Fraley, evp.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...