Hoguet promoted at Federated
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/23/2005 1:08:00 PM
CINCINNATI -- Federated Department Stores has elected Karen Hoguet, previously senior vice president and chief financial officer, to serve as executive vice president and chief financial officer, effective June 1.
Concurrently, Ronald Tysoe, who had planned to retire as Federated's vice chairman, real estate and finance, has agreed to stay on for up to two more years, during which time he will concentrate on the integration of May Co. into Federated. Tysoe has been a vice chairman of Federated since 1990 and has been a member of the company's board of directors since 1988.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...