Trevira relaunches brand to U.S.
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/8/2002 12:00:00 AM
CHARLOTTE, NC —
CHARLOTTE, NC — Trevira is relaunching its Trevira CS brand for the American market for flame-resistant home furnishings fabrics.
The Frankfurt, Germany-based fiber producer will offer a wide range of polyester staple fibers and filament yarns targeted to the upper segment of the market, according to Ulrich Girrbach, marketing director.
Currently, he noted, Trevira CS is mainly produced by European mills, but the company sees potential as more American mills move into the flame-resistant fabrics market.
In addition to its range of yarns, Trevira offers a comprehensive service package to assist mills in their marketing efforts. "Trevira CS," Girrbach emphasized, "has a defined permanent fire performance which is not being compromised."
The company will initially show its products to the U.S. at the Hospitality Design Show in Las Vegas, May 2 to May 4.
Long-time fiber executive Wolf Velbinger will represent Trevira in the United States.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...