Stein Mart elects board members
By Andrea Lillo -- Home Textiles Today, 6/16/2003 12:00:00 AM
JACKSONVILLE, FL —
Stein Mart elected nine returning and three new directors to one-year terms at its annual meeting.
Michael Fisher, president and ceo, Stein Mart; Gwen Manto, vice chairman and chief merchandising officer, Stein Mart; and Richard Sisisky, president, The Sisisky Company and former president and coo of ParkerVision, were elected by shareholders to the board.
In addition, Jay Stein, chairman of the board; John (Jack) Williams, vice chairman and former ceo of Stein Mart; Alvin "Pete" Carpenter, former vice chairman, CSX Corp.; Linda McFarland Farthing, former president, Friedman's and The Cato Corp.; Mitchell Legler, esquire, general counsel; Michael Rose, private investor and chairman, Gaylord Entertainment; Martin Stein, Jr., chairman and ceo of Regency Centers Corp.; Wayne Weaver, chairman and ceo, LC Footwear, and chairman, ceo and majority owner of the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars; and James Winston, chairman of real estate firm LPMC, will return to the board.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...