Boyle Joins Bomar Inds.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/23/2005 12:00:00 AM
Lake Worth, Fla. —
Kyle Boyle has joined Bomar Industries, a manufacturer of decorative trimmings for home furnishings, as president and CEO.
Boyle succeeds Alan Block, who came on board on an interim basis, and now has moved on as planned.
Boyle most recently was president of Serta Mattress Co. of Riviera Beach, Fla., and earlier was president of Electrocal Designs in South Windsor, Conn.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...