Capel Inc. taking a chance on Vegas
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/16/2004 12:00:00 AM
TROY, N.C. —
Capel Incorporated plans to open a second-floor showroom in the World Market Center in Las Vegas in July 2005.
The showroom will be open five days a week to designers, architects and retailers, and feature area rugs displayed on 6-by-9 and 9-by-12 swinging racks.
Phase One of World Market Center — located 15 minutes from Las Vegas International Airport — will be the West Coast's largest home furnishings complex, containing 7.5 million square feet of space.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...