Karastan joins InStyle magazine’s ‘15 for fall’ promotion
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/8/2009 4:52:00 PM
|Michael C. Hall, the star of “Dexter,” and his wife, Jennifer Carpenter, were photographed on Karastan’s Mystical Zebra rug at InStyle’s Summer Soirée.|
Dalton, Ga. – Mohawk Industries’ upscale area rug division, Karastan, is the exclusive flooring participant in InStyleMagazine’s “15 for Fall” promotion, which celebrates the publication’s 15th anniversary.
InStyle singled out Karastan’s contemporary tufted and eco-friendly wool rug offerings as among the “must-have fashion, beauty and home décor items” for this fall.
Promotionl partners are featured in InStyle’s September issue as well as online. Joining Karastan are other luxury goods manufacturers such as Elizabeth Arden, Longchamp, Jimmy Choo, bebe and Moschino.
The area rug house’s Mystical Zebra rug, which is part of the Exotics collection, was the flooring used in the magazine’s celebrity-attended Summer Soirée event late last month at The London Hotel in West Hollywood. Mystical Zebra is tufted and features Scotchguard Protection and Stain Release for added durability.
Karastan is also conducting its own promotion in conjunction with InStyle’s “15 for Fall” campaign by offering rebates on 15 rugs, including Mystical Zebra, through Sept. 30.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...