PACIFIC COAST FEATHER CO.
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Seattle (206) 336-2324
New are the French Luxe duvet collection and Sealy decorative comforters. Three lines in multiple colorways will debut under the French Luxe line. Two are 100 percent cotton, and the third is a linen and silk construction. The Sealy comforters will be reversible, trendy prints in 230-count 100 percent cotton and will coordinate with the Sealy SureHold sheet line.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...