Koni Teams with Lenzing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/3/2008 12:00:00 AM
San Diego — —
San Diego —Koni Corp. is poised to unveil a new line of designer hospitality products using Lenzing Fibers' Modal and Tencel at the International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show this month.
Koni fabrics made from Modal and Tencel will feature in the new line of bedding, drapery, bath and spa products. At IH/MRS, in New York, Nov. 8-11, Koni will be showing Tencel goods in top-of-bed, sheeting, inserts and decorative items; Modal will be used in towels, robes and related bath products. A centerpiece will be the Reflections bedding ensemble, in an elegant white and beige.
Made from wood pulp cellulose extracted from trees harvested from sustainable forests, both Modal and Tencel are 100% biodegradable and natural.
The two Lenzing fibers join the range of organic cotton, bamboo and recycled polyester products by Koni – founded by fabric designer Koni Kim – and its soft goods manufacturer Kojo Worldwide, based here.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...