Texoprint targets U.S. market
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/28/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Texoprint, the Netherlands-based printed fabric mill, will be moving into a major United States penetration in all distribution channels.
With its exclusive contract with International Textile Corp. here complete at the end of June, "Texoprint can now deal directly with all channels except for the patterns that ITC carries that are exclusive," said Allard Nijhuis, Texoprint sales manager.
"We consider the U.S. market very important to our growth and we will handle it in a different way," Nijhuis explained.
Texoprint will stock about 60 skus in its High Point, NC warehouse, Nijhuis said.
Bernie Sunshine, principal of International Textile Corp., remarked "ITC has been jobber driven since our inception 28 years ago and our product range has always included distinctive prints and wovens from several sources. Texoprint was one of the sources.
"Although our relationship with Texoprint will change, all ITC patterns that are produced at Texoprint will continue to be exclusive to our company and we assure full continuity of these designs."
To further enhance its emphasis on the needs of the jobber market, Sunshine said "We have expanded our product line with this need in focus."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...