Outdoor/Indoor exhibitor area set for Atlanta show
-- Home Textiles Today, 6/5/2009 11:28:00 AM
Atlanta – Coming on its second market since debuting in January, the AmericasMart’s Living Outdoor/Indoor-The Gardens product center has reach full capacity of leased showrooms and is prepping for the upcoming Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings market in mid July.
Located in the Building 2 West Wing, the two-floor product center is fully occupied with lifestyle merchandise, the AmericasMart said in a release.
The themed product center is created to capture the spirit of its product mix and introduce them in a lifestyle setting.
This July, the participating gardens and casual lifestyle companies will showcase their product throughout the open-air environment on floors 9 and 10. Some are hosting complimentary events.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...