Greenweave fabric earns eco-certification
-- Home Textiles Today, 5/2/2008 2:28:00 PM
Hackensack, N.J. – Greenweave, the 100% recycled, post-consumer polyester fabric collection from upholstery and decorative fabric resource Weave Corp., has been granted the silver level of Cradle to Cradle certification by MBDC (McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry).
Greenweave, made from soda and water bottles, is 100% recyclable and is designed for both contract and residential use. The fabrics have been certified for material content, recyclability and manufacturing characteristics.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...