Arley goes with Kinkade
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/21/2001 12:00:00 AM
Brockton, MA — Arley Corporation announced that it has signed a two-and-a-half-year licensing deal with popular American artist Thomas Kinkade.
The line will encompass bedding, top-of-bed and soft window and will be unveiled for previewing in January, according to Jerry Pittman, Arley Corp.'s senior vp of sales and marketing.
Whether the bedding will be sold as open stock or as bagged ensembles, Pittman said, will depend on retailers' requests and needs. Pittman said the line is tentatively aimed at department and specialty stores as well as certain specialty catalogs.
"We're hoping to use this as a means of expanding our customer base," he said. "I think this will be very, very powerful for us."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...