P/Kaufmann Taps Sanderson for Design
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/9/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Julie Sanderson has joined P/Kaufmann as vp, director of print design for the P/Kaufmann division.
Sanderson spent the past 11 years at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia where she was senior vp, design director for textiles. She headed the soft home design for programs including Kmart, Sears Canada, Zellers and Macy's.
She succeeds Julie Wilsker who has retired. Sanderson reports to Ron Kaufmann, ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...