Sunham Home unveils Angela Adams bed and bath
Also updates the Lacoste collection
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/6/2009 10:15:00 AM
New York – Sunham Home Fashions’ licensing division unveiled its new Angela Adams bed and bath collection today, along with updated designs for its Lacoste bed and bath.
Angela Adams launches with four bedding designs, with top of bed featuring prints on bamboo/cotton duvet cover. Sheeting is 300-count twill. The collection can be put up as sets or open stock. The collection also includes a stand-alone duvet cover and sham program in 400-count sateen as well as nine contemporary quilts. A bath program coordinates back to the four fashion beds and includes shower curtains, bath accessories and bath rugs.
In the Lacoste line, Sunham is showing three Club beds and four Casual beds. A new solid color sheeting program is on brushed twill with the iconic Lacoste croc dyed to match the sheet color. Sets will retail for $69.99. A new throw is constructed of fleece on one side bonded to jersey on the other. A new knit throw is a blend of wool, cotton and alpaca.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...