Bon Marché promotes execs
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/24/2001 12:00:00 AM
The Bon Marché has announced the promotion of several executives, as well as the implementation of a new initiative, Six Sigma, a disciplined management technique that focuses on developing and delivering near-perfect products and services.
Janet Qualiotto has been appointed divisional vp, Six Sigma, to head this new initiative. Formerly divisional vp, merchandise manager, special sizes, she now reports to Dan Edelman, chairman and ceo.
Gina Bernal, formerly divisional vp, tabletop, will step into Qualiotto's former position, as of Dec. 31, and Jerry Hatfield take over Bernal's duties.
Scott Hessler has been appointed senior vp, gmm, Homeworld, which was previously filled by Hatfield. Formerly senior vp of planning, Hessler will continue to report to Peter Sachse, president.
In addition, Fiona Bulen was promoted to senior vp, planning, effective Dec. 31. Reporting to Sachse, she was previously divisional vp, planning, ready to wear.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...