Goldberg new head of Domestications div.
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/20/2000 12:00:00 AM
WEEHAWKEN, NY -Steve Goldberg has been named president of Domestications, the mid-market home furnishings catalog business of Hanover Direct.
Goldberg, who joined the company in June as president of its upscale home furnishings catalogs, assumes the duties previously held by Mike Ippolitto, who has left the company to pursue other interests.
"One of my objectives," said Goldberg "is to have us leverage ourselves and our suppliers across the home furnishings markets."
In his new assignment, Goldberg retains responsibilities for The Company Store, Company Store Kids, Kitchen & Home, Scandia and American Down & Textile. He adds responsibilities for Domestications and Domestications Kitchen & Garden.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...