Home Depot Shifts Upper Ranks
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/30/2006 12:00:00 AM
The Home Depot has given svp merchandising Craig Menear responsibility for all merchandising, as part of a modification of top-ranking executive duties. Menear has been with the $82 billion retailer for nine years.
In other moves related to the departure of evp-stores Carl Liebert and svp-merchandising décor Bill Lennie (gone to pursue other interests), Home Depot's five divisional presidents will all report directly to Bob Nardelli, chairman, president and ceo.
Also, Roger Adams, svp-marketing, has been promoted to svp and chief marketing officer. Carol Tome, evp and cfo, now takes on the additional responsibility of store operations.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...