Arley hires designer for window
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/15/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York — A new window designer has joined the team at Arley Corporation.
Nandini Menon started at her new position yesterday, said Jerry Pittman, executive vp, to whom she will also report. Her responsibilities will include the design and marketing for all independent window products. She will be based here.
Menon, who has also worked for Burlington and Jones Apparel, replaces Catherine Minn, who left Arley in July to pursue other interests.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...