Elrene creates new posts
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/16/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Elrene Home Fashions has created four new posts to help support its offices and showroom in Manhattan and its 125,000-square-foot distribution facility in The Bronx.
The four new hires and their posts are: Katherine Collin, assistant product manager, based at the showroom and offices; Christian Tay, packaging designer, based at the showroom and offices; Larry Pleasant, chief of operations at the distribution facility; and Leon Guy, planning and inventory manager, based at the distribution facility.
All report to Craig Siegel, executive vp.
"With the continued growth of our business we are now focusing on specialists in different areas to support our key managers," president and ceo Mark Siegel said. "We continue to grow at a rate in the double digits and we need to continue to support that growth."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...