Commonwealth revamps showroom, debuts concepts
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/24/2008 12:19:00 PM
New York – Window treatment supplier Commonwealth Home Fashions has announced the opening of its newly redesigned Manhattan showroom, created by the award-winning Philip Pearlman Design & Display firm of New York; the showroom is located at 261 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1507.
“Our new showroom concept was designed to make it easy for our customers to make purchasing decisions,” said Commonwealth vp of sales, USA Barry Goodman.
“We wanted to create a visually uncluttered, minimalist environment in which our product concepts are displayed within the context of current and emerging market trends. This approach makes it easier for customers to evaluate what we’ve put together for them, and how our products can meet their needs at the retail level,” Goodman said.
At the upcoming winter market, Commonwealth will launch three on-trend curtain concepts: energy-conscious Thermalogic Insulated Curtains; Earth-friendly O2 Organic Originals; and Outdoor Décor which responds to the “fifth room” decorating trend.
Two new decorating themes are also available: Asian-influenced Eastern Promises and clean, streamlined Wall Street.
Commonwealth’s new concepts are showcased in the second issue of the company’s Market Preview brochure, which has already been distributed to retailers and catalog sellers, and is available at the new showroom.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...