Cotton Inc. weathers storm with celebration
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/9/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
The snowstorm that blanketed the East Coast last Thursday did not deter some 210 guests from attending Cotton Inc.'s "Celebration of American Style" at the Metropolitan Museum of Art here.
Cotton executives expected about 320 guests, and when the storm broke they figured about 170 would attend. However, over 200 guests actually slogged through the storm.
The evening's activities included the viewing of "The Legacy of Genghis Khan" exhibit and a fashion presentation of five designers, "The Best in American Cotton Design" as well as dinner in the Temple of Dendur.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...