Sears boosts credit card features, allows access to credit score
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/29/2009 9:46:00 AM
Hoffman Estates, Ill. – Sears is adding new features to its credit card and launching a new platinum card.
The Sears card will offer cardholders to see their credit score for free at any time. A “credit score simulator” tool will show them how to improve their score.
Sears is also inaugurating monthly sales for cardholders only featuring extra discounts, deferring interest financing offers and special coupons.
The new Sears Platinum MasterCard will offer a rewards program that gives cardholders one point for every $1 they spend. All current Sears Gold MasterCard holders will have access to platinum card benefits.
"The recent changes in the credit card industry are making their way across all retail credit programs, which includes Sears and those of our competitors as well," said Susan Ehrlich, president, Sears Financial Services, a division of Sears Holdings. "As a retailer, we also want to do everything we can to give cardholders more retail value."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...