By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/14/2003 12:00:00 AM
Saks appoints Yiatchos at Parisian
Gary Yiatchos has been named senior vp of marketing for the Parisian division of Saks Inc., replacing Bob Ferguson, who recently retired. Yiatchos reports to George Jones, president and ceo, SDSG. With a retail career spanning almost 30 years, Yiatchos spent 26 years at Federated, holding such merchandising and marketing positions as vp/dmm of cosmetics and accessories and senior vp of marketing, both for The Bon Marché division, and senior vp of corporate marketing for Federated.
Michael's to open 2nd wholesale concept store
Craft retailer Michael's Stores today said it will open its second Star Decorators Wholesale Warehouse in Atlanta in September. The 38,000-square-foot store will carry more than 15,000 skus for interior decorators and designers, retail florists and floral designers, wedding and event planners, gift shop owners and other décor professionals. The operation also has its own merchandising team under the direction of Duane Hiemenz, senior vp of new business development.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...