Blonder hires Kantor
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/15/2004 12:00:00 AM
CLEVELAND, OHIO —
Blonder Home Accents, a bath accessories supplier, recently appointed Jennifer Kantor to the position of marketing manager. She reports to Brian Murphy, vice-president of sales and marketing.
Kantor, a former marketing manager for Imperial Home Décor, replaces Trish Steiskal, who left the company earlier this year to stay home and raise her two children.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...