Matteo celebrates boutique opening
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/24/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
The Matteo boutique at ABC Carpet & Home celebrated its opening with a party on Dec. 13th.
"It's just a welcome change for us," said Rita Roffe, dmm, home furnishings, ABC Carpet & Home. "The shop has been incredible. It's a different kind of lifestyle; we're going after a different kind of customer."
Matteo president Matthew Lenoci said that the shop has "been fantastic. We've been very pleased with both the results and the response." He added that the hot colors for his products have been red, chocolate and periwinkle, and the company is now expanding into furniture, upholstery fabrics and, come April, sleepwear.
Matteo took over the space that formerly housed the Calvin Klein boutique. ABC still carries Calvin Klein bedding.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...