IFDA Plans Color Forecast Seminar
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/10/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The New York Chapter of The International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) together with dmg world media business GLM are presenting "The Influence of Color" forecast in mid August during the New York International Gift Fair and Home Textiles Market Week at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center here.
Deborah Sanders, manager of Veranda magazine, will address the use of color in the home and provide insight into how new directions and trends are used by consumers to style their homes and influence the products they purchase. Sara Mosley from Design Options will talk about how color and fashion's key influences are closely integrated into the home furnishings market.
The event is scheduled for Aug.17 from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and will take place at the center in conference room 1A02-03 on Level 1. A continental breakfast will be served at 8:30 a.m.
Reservations made by Aug. 12 offer reduced registration fees — $25 for IFDA members and $40 for guests; $15 for student members and $20 for guests.
The prices for tickets purchased after Aug.13 and at the door are: $40 for IFDA members and $55 for guests; $25 for student members and $30 for their guests.
Penny Sikalis, president of IFDA's New York Chapter, said that all IFDA members attending the Color Seminar will receive a complimentary badge to the New York International Gift Fair/Home Textiles Market Week presented by GLM.
To make a reservation, call (212) 686-6020 or email email@example.com.
The New York International Gift Fair and Home Textiles Market Week is scheduled from Aug.14 to the 20. For more information, visit www.nyigf.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...