Pitti Casa dates shifted
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/1/2002 12:00:00 AM
FLORENCE, ITALY —
The dates for the 26th edition of Pitti Immagine Casa have been shifted to September 13-15, 2002. The location has also changed to the Stazione Leopolda here.
It had been announced a month ago that the show was to be held Sept. 1 to 3. The decision to shift the show dates was due to changes that have taken place in the European trade fair system over the past month.
In addition, it has been confirmed that starting in 2003 Pitti Immagine Casa will be held twice a year. The 2003 spring show will be held at the Fortezza da Basso here from March 2 to March 4. The dates are strategically positioned with regard to the collections, the international fair calendar and the seasonal nature of the market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...