Omnova, Transprint USA up for awards
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/27/2000 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK -Omnova Solutions and Transprint USA each received two nominations in the decorative fabrics category in the 26th annual Tommy awards.
The winners will be announced at the annual Tommy Awards Ceremony and dinner dance on Dec. 12 at the Pierre Hotel.
Waverly and the Robert Allen Group were the other nominees in that division. Omnova's nominations were for a design by Denise Petit Kaplan for Richloom and a contemporary jacquard by Judy Robbins. Transprint's nominations were for two designs by Bonnie Bullock Julian. Gary Filippone of Ametex was cited as the Robert Allen Group nominee, and Pamela Maffei Toolan and Susan Krukonis were the Waverly nominees.
In bedding ensembles, Cranston Print Works, Omnova Solutions and Waverly each won two nominations. Springs won a nomination for an ensemble by Judy Zackin for Wamsutta. WestPoint Stevens was cited for a tie-dye washed denim by Ellen Buselli. The Cranston nominations were for two ensembles for Quilt Gallery by Ginger Green and Waverly was cited for two ensembles by Pamela Maffei Toolan and Julie Stenson. Omnova's nominations were for a design for Custom Comfort by Judy Robbins and another for a design by Greg Davidson for Croscill.
In home decorative accessories Omnova and Transprint each won two nominations-each for a rug for Burlington House Floor Accents and a tablecloth for Something Different.
In decorative window and shower treatments, Omnova and Transprint each won two nominations, and Springs and DeMarco California each won one. The Omnova nominations both were Croscill, and Transprints were for Tana-Tex. DeMarco's nomination was for window panels for Hollander Home Fashions; Springs for a shower curtain.
For further information contact Cooper Communications, (212) 744-4111.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 16, 2012
- Sep 27, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...