Zarela fiesta celebrates new line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/8/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Chef and restaurateur Zarela Martinez is hosting a Mexican fiesta Sept. 13 at her Midtown Manhattan restaurant, Zarela, to showcase her new line of table linens and bath products with Town and Country Living.
Titled "Zarela," the collection is inspired by Mexican arts and crafts objects and cultural motifs, like la loteria (the lottery).
Martinez is the author of several cookbooks and is the host of her own 13-part cooking series, "Zarela! La Cocina Veracruzana," on PBS. Her son, Aarón Sanchez, is also a renowned Mexican chef and will be at the party. He has a licensed cookware line at Mervyn's.
The Mexican counsel general will cut the ribbon for the launch of the product line, which is set to hit shelves of a yet-to-be-announced major discount department store chain.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...