Tai Ping Opens New York Showroom
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/23/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York —
High-end floor coverings supplier Tai Ping celebrated the opening of its New York showroom at 860 Broadway — in the Union Square building that once housed the infamous Warhol Factory.
The Hong Kong-based company maintains manufacturing facilities in China, Thailand and the United States.
The custom supplier carries a color family of 540 hues, and is known for its “couture” level hand-tufted and hand-carved rugs.
The new showroom was vetted by a Feng Shui master and inspired by traditional Chinese architecture.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...