Wesley Mancini to Leave Home Fabrics
By Carole Sloan -- Home Textiles Today, 1/16/2006 12:00:00 AM
Charlotte, N.C. — —
Charlotte, N.C. —Wesley Mancini has given a six-month's notice that he will not renew his contract with Home Fabrics.
“I have designed the Home Fabrics line for over 23 years. A non-required six-month notice was given at the end of last year to assist Elkin in hiring a new design team before my absence,” Mancini stated. Elkin McCallum is chairman and CEO of Joan Fabrics; Home is a unit of Joan.
Among Mancini's laurels are the 2000 Home Fashions Product Association Hometex Award, the 1992 DuPont Creative Leadership Award, a 1980 National Endowment for the Arts grant, and selection in the 1992 and 1994 Metropolitan Home “Design 100.”
Mancini added, “I felt that this amount of time would help the transition be as seamless as possible for Home Fabrics' new era. I hope that Home Fabrics will prosper.” He will announce his own plans at a future date.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...