Creative Touch, Amadi Carpets expand showrooms at AmericasMart
-- Home Textiles Today, 6/8/2009 12:19:00 PM
Atlanta – At the AmericasMart here, two exhibitors -- Amadi Carpets Inc. and The Creative Touch Inc. – are each set to expand and relocate their respective showrooms this summer in time for the upcoming Atlanta International Area Rug market in mid July.
The Creative Touch is moving to the 3,000-sqaur-foot space in 5-F-2 – former home of Asia Minor rugs.
And Amadi Carpets is relocating to 5-D-7, a 4,000-square-foot showroom.
These moves “further accelerate the development of AmericasMart’s Area Rug product center,” the mart noted in a release.
“With the expansion and relocation of our showroom, we will be better positioned to showcase our unique antique recreations to our customers,” says Baki Ildiz of The Creative Touch Inc., a rug house that specializes in recreations of antique Turkish rugs and which is also expanding is offerings of eco-friendly natural fiber and safe-dye soft floor coverings.
Amadi’s high-end Afghani carpets are hand-knotted, may of them customer rugs.
Said Zubair Ahmadi, co-owner of Amadi Carpets: “With the current economic situation, we must stay strong and support each other, which AmericasMart has always done. That is why we continue to be a part of their show, and have expanded into a larger showroom for July.”
AmericasMart will celebrate the grand openings of both expanded showrooms with ribbon cutting ceremonies during the rug market, which is scheduled July 8 to 15.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...