Sarita Handa to unveil Denyse Schmidt Baby
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/13/2006 11:13:00 AM
NEW DELHI – Sarita Handa Exports, an Indian manufacturer of upscale private-label bedding for Garnet Hill, Pottery Barn, Federated and others, is unveiling a new line of crib quilts with textile designer Denyse Schmidt. The collection will be available at specialty stores in early spring.
Three modern patterns inspired from Schmidt’s existing bedding motifs have been re-colored for the nursery in the new Denyse Schmidt Baby. They are: What A Dish featuring bias-cut fabric strips sewn into circles, in pink or turquoise; Strings Attached, displaying numerous thin strips of fabric in pink, dusk or spring colorways; and Pretty Square in asymmetrical concentric multicolored squares.
Denyse Schmidt Baby quilts are completely hand-quilted and constructed of 100-percent cotton. Packaged as ensembles for $200 to $225, each set includes the quilt plus a coordinating bumper and sham. Complementary bed skirts are sold separately for $60.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...