Aycock in production
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/27/2000 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK -Clark Aycock has been named production editor of Home Textiles Today, a new position.
Previously, he worked as a production editor at Travel Dynamics, a luxury and educational travel agency, and as a desk editor at Discount Store News (now called DSN Retailing Today), a retail trade publication.
Aycock is originally from North Carolina, where he graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...