High Country adds execs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/5/2005 12:13:00 PM
NEW YORK – High Country Linens has brought two new executives into the fold: Cal Baumann as vice president of utility bedding based in Dallas and Beverly Chapman as director of product management in New York.
Baumann recently served as senior buyer of sheets and utility bedding for J.C. Penney, while Chapman was former product manager at Sheridan-Australia. Both joined High Country Linens on Thursday, Dec. 1.
Baumann will be responsible for the launch of basic bedding items including mattress pads, sleep pillows and down comforters. Chapman will lead High Country’s entry into the promotional bedding arena with particular focus on complete bed-in-a-bag ensembles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...