Maternity brand may enter textiles
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/16/2003 12:00:00 AM
Mothers Work, the designer and retailer of fashion-forward maternity apparel and owner of retail chains Motherhood Maternity, A Pea In The Pod, and Mimi Maternity, has announced it will move into licensing to expand its brands, which may include home textiles categories.
The Joester Loria Group, a licensing and marketing agency, has been selected to manage the development and introduction of the licensing initiatives for the Motherhood Maternity division, with more than 750 locations, as well as the introduction of a new licensed sub-brand, Motherhood Baby.
"Expectant moms come to our stores early and look to us to meet their needs during this important time of their lives" said Rebecca Matthias, president and ceo. "Our licensing program will take that brand equity to a new level, and The Joester Loria Group's merchandising expertise in similar successful retail initiatives makes them the perfect partner for us."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...