Sears Named Energy Star Retail Partner of the Year
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/7/2010 12:00:00 AM
Hoffman Estates, Ill. —
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has named Sears Holdings Corporation the 2010 Energy Star Retail Partner of the Year, recognizing the company’s consumer education efforts on energy-saving appliances.
Sears celebrated the honor at stores nationwide and online at Sears.com by offering an extra 5% off all Energy Star-qualified appliances March 1-4, the company said.
“Energy Star-qualified products address environmental concerns while simultaneously providing great value to our customers,” said Bruce Johnson, interim ceo and president, Sears Holdings.
“Through the sales and marketing of quality products in numerous categories that have earned the Energy Star, Sears Holdings is helping customers increase their energy efficiency while reducing our nation’s emissions of greenhouse gases,” said Gina McCarthy, EPA assistant administrator for Air and Radiation.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...