Venus Home embellishes product lineup
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/9/2002 2:00:00 PM
Foot Hill Ranch, CA — In an effort to keep pace with many of its competitors, bedding and bath supplier Venus Home Fashions is adding embellishments to its line of offerings.
Except in the case of Venus, said Vive von Walstrom, evp, "we aren't just slapping on some jacquard pieces to our goods and calling it embellishments."
Venus first tested the new coordinated program, which is entirely made in India at Venus' facilities there, in October at the New York Home Textiles Market with hem inserts with Cluny lace inserts, criss-cross ribbons, Moire ribbon and tassels.
The company is now expanding both the bath towels and sheets programs by more than two dozen designs and with more types of embellishments, including beading and hand embroidery.
The bath towels collection, made of standard velour terry, is titled Embrace and the sheets collection — comprised of 280-thread count sets for the Venus open line as well as higher thread counts for private label programs — is called Beautiful.
The embellished collections target specialty stores, von Walstrom said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...