Martha by Mail delivers new label
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/31/2001 6:43:00 PM
New York — When the fall 2001 Martha By Mail catalog began hitting mailboxes last week, it featured something new: the Martha's Fine Linens label, a new classification for the catalog's top-quality linens.
The fall book also included more than 200 new skus of product — on top of 100 new introductions in the summer catalog.
New to the assortment of home textiles, which opens the fall book, are two Italian-made open stock sheeting programs that advertise 15-inch pockets on fitted sheets. Both are merchandised under the Martha's Fine Linens moniker.
The Percale Collection is offered in beige, pale aqua, pale gray, ecru, white or shell pink. Pricing starts at $26 for a twin flat sheet and is $46 for a full/queen flat sheet.
The Sateen Collection is offered in full, queen and king only. Pricing at a full/queen flat sheet is $46, while pricing on the king flat sheet is $66. The collection debuts in six colorways: taupe, ecru, beige, white, pale gray and pale aqua.
The fall catalog presents one new pattern for top-of-bed, also under the Martha's Fine Linens label: the Rhododendron Collection, a print modeled on 19th-century English chintz that reverses to a herringbone stripe. The all-cotton set is made in Italy, with prices starting at $176 for a full/queen duvet.
One other top-of-bed collection appears with the Martha's Fine Linen label: an Italian-made, all-cotton toile set that was merchandised simply as Reversible Toile/Striped Bedding in the summer catalog.
In bath, Martha By Mail has introduced a new Martha's Fine Linens/Luxury Cotton Towel Collection made of pima cotton. Available in seven colors — beige, pale blue, ecru, white, aqua, pale pink and celadon — pricing on a 30" x 56" bath towel is $20, with pricing on the 36" x 72" bath sheet set at $34.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...