STEVEN DREW INTERNATIONAL
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Whittier, CA (562) 463-7279
The new embroidered and damask collection is 100 percent Egyptian cotton percale, sateen and damask and matelasse with a 300- to 600-thread count. It comes in white, ivory, sage, antique blue, café, rosemary and olive. The collection was originally launched in Brazil three years ago, but this year a new line of coordinating embroidered jacquard woven sheets, duvet covers and pillow shams has been added for April market.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 16, 2013
- Sep 22, 2011
- Aug 23, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...