Sakes Execs to Resign in Consolidation
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/30/2006 12:00:00 AM
Birmingham, Ala. —
Saks Inc. said three top executives will resign on May 4, 2007, in keeping with earlier plans to consolidate positions in the wake of the divestiture of the Parisian department store division.
The three are: Douglas Coltharp, executive vp and cfo; Kevin Wills, evp of finance and chief accounting officer; and Charles Hansen, evp and general counsel.
In a related move, Michael Archbold will on the same date assume the post of executive vp and cfo, covering the duties now performed by Coltharp and Wills. Archbold, who joined the company in October 2005 and is the chief financial and administrative officer for the Saks Fifth Avenue Enterprises business, will report to ceo Stephen Sadove. A search for Hansen's replacement as general counsel is underway.
The retailer operates 53 Saks Fifth Avenue stores, 50 Saks Off 5th stores, saks.com and 62 Club Libby Lu specialty stores.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...