IHFC Taps Mitchell as President, CEO
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/7/2008 12:00:00 AM
High Point, N.C. — The International Home Furnishings Center named Tom Mitchell president and ceo, effective July 14.
Mitchell will leave his longtime post as svp and gm of Merchandise Mart Properties Inc., the second-largest showroom operator in High Point after IHFC, with Market Square and a number of other properties.
He replaces Tom Lindh, who left the IHFC in May. Retired IHFC executive Bruce Miller has been serving as ceo on an interim basis.
MMPI did not immediately announce who would be replacing Mitchell.
(Reported by Joan Gunin, leather editor of Furniture Today, a sister publication of HTT.)
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...