Loss widens at Crown Crafts
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/16/2005 12:10:00 PM
GONZALES, La. -- Crown Crafts, Inc. reported a loss for its 2006 first fiscal quarter of $269,000 on sales of $13.7 million compared with a loss last year of $102,000 on sales of $16.9 million.
Operating income also plummeted, 41.4 percent, to $499,000 from $851,000 last year.
The company attributed the decline in sales to customer-driven shifting of sales between quarters, a customer's reducing its on-hand inventory levels and thereby lowering replenishment orders, and the loss of a bath program with another customer in fiscal year 2005.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...